1. The transmission system of the 40-45HP wheeled tractor is produced with advanced European technology.
2. Possessing outstanding reliability and durability, our paddy field tractor has 3/4-cylinder direct injection diesel engine. In addition to the large torque, the device features low energy consumption and environment protection.
3. The gear drive is 8F+4R. Specially, the gear configuration for the product of YTO-454 series is 8F+8R.
4. By virtue of the outstanding sealing mechanism for the front drive axle, the 40-45HP wheeled tractor is an optimal choice for operation in paddy field.
5. The hydraulic lifting system of the agricultural wheeled tractor is manufactured in compact structure. So, the operation and control of the product is flexible and easy.
6. Safe and reliable, the hydraulic steering system can be manually controlled.
7. Our four wheel tractor has passed E-Mark certification.
YTO MF554 – 4WD – 55HP – FRONT END LOADER – 4 IN 1 BUCKET – AIRCAB OR ROPS AVAILABLE
Produced with advantage technology, the 50-55HP wheeled tractor has passed E-Mark certification. As a professional Chinese wheeled tractor supplier, our company has the self-owned brand for the 4 cylinder diesel engine, which features large torque reserve factor, strong power, and high economic efficiency.
1. The heavy duty tractor is manufactured with reliable and durable transmission. So, it is quite suitable for the operation with heavy load. Moreover, the shuttle shift structure of the transmission system makes for high working efficiency.
2. There is integrated axle housing provided for the front drive axle for big load bearing capacity. The outstanding sealing property effectively prevents the drive axle from being damaged.
3. Our 50-55HP wheeled tractor can be equipped with clutch pedal for safe startup. So, accident caused by incorrect startup can be avoided.
YTO-MF604 wheeled tractor is a classic medium-horsepower tractor with large gearbox strength reserves. It is not only suitable for farmland operations, but also can be equipped with front loading and rear excavation for engineering operations.